Saturday, October 29, 2005

Luahan hati ke hati

Ok. I need to spit this out of my head before my weekend starts, or I'll be so tensed! I am at work. I was trying to tutor this one guy for his C++ stuff. He was having trouble with his program and he actually expected me to FIX the program for him. I tried. He obviously is doing his homework in the very last minute, and he expects me to just look at it and fix it in a blink of an eye. BULL SHIT!
He didn't even have his notes with him, and why on earth would he think that i can easily look at the mess he created and give him the solution without any single reference? I've helped somebody before, with their C++ homework, BUT with their NOTES!!! DUH! Finally, he left (angrily, I guess) and I feel bad about it. I wish I could just tell him "hey bro, next time, make sure you're prepared. At least have your books or notes with you when you come in!!! I am not a teacher. I am here to help what I can!!!"

That's the end of that. Conclusion: I AM NOT AT FAULT!!

Seriously, he should go to the TA ahead of time. That's what they're there for. Urgh!

So now that it's out there, I can go ahead and enjoy my weekend. :P

No comments: