Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Unproductive me..erk?

Here comes another week. As usual, classes and all are trying to crawl back into my schedule. The good thing is, I have no exams until next Monday. Sob sob, I wish I could be in Muchigan this weekend to watch the football game. But hell yea..I have tons of homework and studying to be done. Hik hik hik..

more news. Midterm 1 402 was not as bad as I thought it would be. I really thought I screwed up, but Mr Chandra saved my life, sorta. I did not do like super well in the test, but it's good enough considering that I studied only the night before the test due to some other commitments such as watching TV and chilling. Wahahah..

And another good news is, I improved my grade in 468 with my 2nd homework. It was more or less the average of the whole class and I am glad for my current score. Next homework, Gary, Candice, be ready to pick up my calls. uh..Mr Cavalier too, be ready to see me in your office..LOL!

I have nothing much to say actually. I gotta start studying from now. But before I "keyboard-off", I'm just gonna post this little picture that was taken by Adrienne from Penn State Vs Central Michigan game last couple weeks. I look so damn happy in my Medium Kid's sized Penn state Jersey..woohoo. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Emily Santiago said...

The $30 million deal offers a way to play the blog theme.
Stock News : Sandy Brown Internet security services company VeriSign agreed to buy online news aggregator Moreover Technologies, which provides real-time content to services such as Ask Jeeves and Microsoft's ...
Find out how you can buy & sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!

ChrisJoel said...

Zawodny: My Blog is For Sale
I'm kidding. Really, I am. Then again, if someone really thinks it's worth $2.5 million , I'll take it.
Hey, you have an awesome blog here! Keep it up. I have a bamboo flooring site. It pretty much covers bamboo flooring related stuff.

Come and check it out when you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it!
»