Saturday, October 08, 2005

The weekend is back!

You have no idea of how relieved I am today. I have no exams or quizzes next week. How cool is that?? So, this weekend, my plans. Friday night. I'm going out with my beloved to dinner and to the movie theatre for "WAIT-ing". Saturday. Work in the morning at the creamery. Yea..haa!! I am fasting!! Then that night; the big game. Penn State Vs Ohio State. Go Lions!!! Then on Sunday. Just plain homework and also work at the Learning Center. Sounds good??

Owh yea..I felt terrible this morning when I received a replied email from my best friend, back in Malaysia. Nurzaiha Mirawati..I am so sorry for forgetting your 22nd birthday. I had too much crap on the back of my head and I did not try hard enough to fit you in. But hey, I hope the email I sent counts. You were seriously on my mind on that day.

So, Zai, "HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY. I MISS YOU DAMN MUCH. I REALLY HOPE THAT YOU HAD A BLAST ON YOUR SPECIAL DAY AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT TAKE ME OUT OF YOUR HEART."

Also, one picture from her had actually made my day. She sent me her graduation picture..aaawww..I wish I was there to see you walk up that stage. I am definitely so proud of you my friend.


That's zai in her square hat. So, I'll make sure that I will get to wear that cool hat too! :P


Switching gears, yesterday, I finally got the chance to purchase a birthday gift for my dearest mother. I know that it might be a little late but since I am still a student, waiting for my next pay-check is an acceptable reason allright? I bought her the cellphone that I think she might like and it will be delivered to my home around next 2 weeks (I hope!). Just in case any of my family members read this post, please keep it a secret. It's a big big surprise to my dearest mother. Don't worry, you will get your incentives for keeping this out of mak's knowledge ok? Just wait and see.

Hmmph..I feel good today. I don't know why. I hope it's gonna stay this way at least till the end of the weekend. Until then~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great site » » »