Tuesday, November 01, 2005

There goes my Weekend

Hm..this morning started with a bad news. I got my IE 468 test back and no, I didn't do too well. But heck, it's not the end of the world. The score spoils my day but I am definitely not gonna cry for the stupid test. It's not like it's gonna change the score anyways. Na'ah..what I can do is just work harder and become a NERD. LOL!

Weekend was fun. Saturday was spent productively (as if..) I worked at the Creamery Saturday morning until 3pm. I got to meet the long lost fwens of mine.. I haven't seen them for like...hm..FOREVER! It's been a while since my last shift at the Creamery. Things just got crazy and I can't afford to wear myself out. But seriously, I miss my friends at the creamery..A LOT! Working with them is so very much fun. Makes me laugh and enjoy myself a lil' u know..*sigh* But don't worry guys, maybe I will be working during the break, so stay tune!!! LOL (again?)


A picture of us, getting ready for the game..huhu..From left: Cory, Nate, Me, Amanda & Vanessa.. The fingers? Ignore them..u don't wanna know..heh heh..

Owh yea..more updates. The girls have break-fasting event at dD and Mahirah's apartment. Had a good time watching the football game(s) and definitely enjoying the FOOD. U kidding me? It's fried fish, MY SO FAVORITE FOOD!! Yummy yummy la kan..Thanx to the host for hosting, thanx to dart and mahirah for masak-ing, thanx to am for kacao-ing, thanx to me for rasa-ing, thanx to everybody for showing up. I had a really a great time!

Saturday: Big Ten Football: Penn State beat Purdue 33-15 (yeay!) Michigan beat NorthWestern (yucks!) Wisconsin beat Illinois (duh!) Ohio State beat Minnesota (hmm?)..
Sunday: NFL sports: hehe..I only watched Eagles vs Broncos and Patriots vs Bruschi. Broncos and Patriots won. Tonight, Steelers game at 9pm. My next agenda. LOL! (shut up!)

That's the updates for the day. I'm getting off work in 10 mins.

P/S: OOPPS..I FORGOT TO PUBLISH THIS ENTRY..HAHA..I ONLY SAVED IT..FOR GOD KNOWS WHY..SO..FOR THE SAKE OF COMPLETION, I'M POSTING THIS ENTRY..LATER THAT IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE..HUHUHUHUH..FUNNY ME..(ERK..)

No comments: