Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I'm back!!

I haven't been updating my blog for quite a while already..(obviously)..but hey, I am back in my so-called room sweet room and I have much privacy to type up my entry..(but of course my entries are not private)..ehem ehem..ekekek..

I have too much stories and updates to include that I don't know how to start. Hm.. okay..first thing first. My break..A-W-E-S-O-M-E! I got to spend a lot of time with the girls..stayed at Yana's place..and had my dream-come-true vacation, to Miami and Orlando, Florida!!

Ten things about the trip:
1. Tired
2. Spend lots and lots of money and it's not even funny
3. Fun
4. So fun
5. Fun, very very!
6. It's super, super fun
7. Can't even describe how much fun I had
8. 'fun-est'
9. couldn't be more fun
10. Owh, did I tell you how much fun I had? huhuhuh

So yea..that's the basic summary. hehe..there were 10 of us altogether for the trip. 5 girls and 5 guys. Overall, you guys have been great and very cooperative.

Hm..pictures..there are lots of them..I don't even know how to post them on here, but I guess, I will register for either Fotopages, Snapshots or Yahoo Pictures soon. For now, I will just have my fav pictures on this entry. How's that sound?


Don't we look sweet together u guys? In South Beach, Miami


The ladies on the trip..in BayFront Miami, FL..


in Universal Studios..it looks real, doesn't it?


The 6 out of 10 people on the trip in DisneyWorld


A bunch of happy people with Mickey

Next topic. FedEx Orange Bowl. It's ours. And I am proud to be part of the celebration. Spent a bunch for the ticket, but hell yea, it is definitely worth the money! It was held at the Dolphins Stadium, Miami. Pictures? Yes..I have a lot of them and most importantly, I got to take the autographs of the PennState football players along with some pictures WITH them.


Me & Chris Harrell...awwww la kan...


Tamba Hali..woohoo!


That's me again..with PennState's kicker..Kevin Kelly


third picture with this talented player..AZ..

Overall: Bowl ticket? $150.00 Flight ticket? $183.00 Hotel, food and transportation? $500.00 Admission tickets to Universal Studios + DisneyWorld? $130.00 Sweet memories on the vacation? PRICELESS!!!

Unfortunately, the vacation-mode has to end soon enough. School starts today. Switching gears to the school-mode instead. No more shopping unconsciously, no more sleeping in every morning and no more FUN! But, considering this is my final semester here as an undergrad student in Penn State, I have got to find my momentum and do SUPER well like I never have. A promise to myself. Hehe..crossing my fingers..Do leave me a good luck note if you see this..at anytime..

Allright, it's been a super long entry..gotta go..until then, enjoy the pics and enjoy the rest of your day or night, people!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how i wish i was there...sob sob sob...anyway dedek....gud luck for this last semester of yours ok....alamak..time2 cam nieh plak rase nak grad same2 ko gak....nanti ko tak de....kesian la aku ngan am kat sini..sob sob sob lagi..heheh..saje je ngegeh..anyway....gud luck lagi sekali

dedek_ngegeh said...

uwaa..aku pon time trip slalu sgt rindu kt koerg (ade bukti dr text msg aku kan?)..especially time amik2 gamba la kan..xpe nard..kot ade rezeki kite giela memane spring break..kalau la..kalau..hikhikhik..sengkek bangat nieh..x terkate!

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.