Friday, January 27, 2006

Nothing new..hrm..

So, my official Thursday night activity - watching 'Beauty and the Geek' on the WB channel..haha..well, I am definitely not a die-hard reality-show fan but somehow I am so attracted to this show. Hey, it's different. In my opinion, this show makes the world see how geeks can actually change and find their way to see the world in different perspectives and how beautiful girls can be so ignorant about the world around them with the "It's all abt me mindset". Well, we can't blame them. It's not easy to be somebody that you're not. As long as you're happy, I don't see what's wrong with being a geek, a nerd or anything at all. Hm..well, at least that's what I think. I don't wanna go on and on about being a fake..but bottomline..i love that show..hehe..

Switching gears. Tonight has been unproductive. I did not get to open up my books. I am so worn out this week. Sick hubby, early classes, senior design, meetings, meetings and more meetings throughout the week. Thanks to my course-mate, Chad, for sharing some of the notes with me..

Another spontaneous thing I did; I quit from Palmer Museum Store after 3 years working there. Hard decision, that is. But my only shift,which is (erk..was) on Sunday afternoon does not work well for me. That time slot happens to be the perfect time for my team to meet and get stuff done every weekend. I can't afford to prioritize my part-time job over my senior project. Sacrifice..yes, that's the key word. So I did quit and I hope I made the right decision. I will miss all the nicest people there. I will stop by to say HI sometimes. It has to end sometime..yes?

Allright..it's getting late..Gotta go to bed and have enuff sleep..it's gonna be a long day tomorrow..!

Havva good weekend everybody!

No comments: