Monday, January 30, 2006

*sob sob*

At this point, the only thing I can think of is home. It's been so easy for me to cry nowadays. Y'know..it's the time of the month..when I get grumpy..moody..and my tears? they can rush down my cheeks at any time any where.

These are the people that I want to be with right now. Wish you guys were here.

It's kinda late..and I am still waiting for the email from my one group member before I can finish up my lab report..which is due..TOMORROW!! not my fault..not..so not my fault! I should be the one who's putting everything together, not revising what everybody wrote. Sheesh..gimme a break!

See? I can get so emotional right now so I better stop right here.

My weekend? It was ok. Had fun with the girls. Had lil fights here and there with Hubby. Missing home so badly. Overall, I need sometime alone. Adioz!