Friday, April 07, 2006

4 wonderful years..

Today..after 4 years..I am still in love with him, Aimran Hakim..this entry might be as cheesy as it may sound..but this is dedicated to us both..on our 4 year anniversary..hopefully InsyaAllah we both will get to celebrate our anniversaries for many years to come. I want us to grow old together and adore each other until the end of time..~amin..

Hm..Nothing fancy for the day..both of us will be busy and jammed with work (as usual)..but hopefully tonight we will get to take some time enjoying our nice little dinner at some nice restaurant together...

Come to think of it, it's like being on a long journey..I myself have never thought that we will get this far when we first started dating..it's funny how two people who used to argue and hate each other's guts can end up loving each other this much. He is always full of surprises and that makes it still exciting even after couple years. Of course there are times that you feel like punching each other in the face.. but.. that is a part of the whole excitement, isn't it?

I don't know how else to say it, but from the bottom of my heart, I am very blessed to have him by my side...No words can describe how thankful I am for having someone like him in my life..

Here's couple pictures..for you guys to see..


2002


2003


2004


2005


2006

Haha..yea..we change over time..physically I mean..but one thing for sure, my feelings for him? They grow more and more as the days go by..wish us luck..when it's time for our big day, we will definitely keep you guys in mind..

Oowwhh..a shout out to Kak Ani and Bang Asri..

HAPPY 4 YEAR (wedding) ANNIVERSARY!!!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahaa...seronok plak tgk how aim berubah..serius..mase die kurus2 dulu...tak comel.ahahahaha.......dedek..u didnt change that much.....aim yang nampak ketara.ahahaha..tak pe..senang hati la katakan.ahahaha...

dedek_ngegeh said...

wahaha..xmola kan aku ckp dier jek yg berubah..kang kecik plak ati beliau..paksela aku include diri sendiri..mwahahaha..

Yana said...

Happy Aniversary!

Anonymous said...

uik...gemoks gile si aim on 2005...semangat haa...

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » »

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »