Monday, January 01, 2007

Slamat Hari Raya Korban & warm welcome to 2007!

It's the 1st day of the new year, 2007 and we realize that with giant strides we started in January and within a blink of an eye, 2006 is on its back!!!!

A big "THANK YOU" to each and everyone of you, for the huge impact you had on my life last year. I have gone through my ups and downs this past years and without my loved ones, especially, I won't be who I am today.

2006 had been a good year for me though. Regardless of some mishaps and minor arguments here and there, I had achieved and experienced a lot of memorable events in my life last year. For those of you who either read my blog for updates or stalk my blog to find issues to blah-blah about, you might have followed my one-year-journey. Alhamdulillah, I finished the year with gratitude; met my resolutions. Keeping my fingers crossed so I can again meet my new year resolutions as follows:

  1. Life: Be myself at ALL times and be happy. Unit of measure: Gain 10lbs. cool?
  2. Career: Prove that I am somebody; not just a childish girl that has no idea what she's talking about. Unit of measure: good annual performance appraisal from the new boss. heh! tough..but do-able
  3. Financial: Wanna use them up efficiently; help mom, pay debts (if any) and save up for wedding/engagement/vacation to Japan (InsyaAllah, whenever that is! heh..) remaining? pamper myself of course! duh! unit of measure: so what's the bank statements' for?
  4. Love: Our family have met each other. We're getting familiar to each other's family members. So, hopefully this year, Hubby and I can bring our relationship to the next level, InsyaAllah. unit of measure: hm..u can figure this out yourselves buddy!
  5. Family: Spend as much time with my family and help mom as much as I can in any ways that I can. unit of measure: no fights please?
  6. Friends: At least meet up, reunite with my babes, Sunway d'gang (partly; whoever's here), C4 buddies once this year. unit of measure: nice pictures, maybe? huhu..

May 2007 mark the beginning of a Tidal Wave of Love, Happiness and Brighter Future;

To those who need someone special, may you find the true love...
To those who need money, may your finances overflow
To those who need caring, may you find a good heart
To those who need friends, may you meet lovely people
To those who need life, may you find GOD

To all my muslim friends I wish you Happy Eid-Ul-Adha and Happy New Year to all..

No comments: